Friday, February 1, 2013

My Interest in Film

 My interest in Film isnt to much of me being an avid film buff as stated but I do enjoy watching movies here and there. I normally on watch movies when someone else wants me to go view the movie with them or when I am interested and eager to see the movie. I dont collect movies but rather perfer watching movies on netflix or ordering them from redbox. My father is a real movie lover and almost goes every once a week sometimes twice to the movies to see the new releases that just came out. I am however very interested in learning about the art of film and learning about how films developed from a simple silent movie, to a 3D effect movie. I love to watch all types of movies but my favortie ones too see are, true life stories, documentaries, love story movies, comdey. Im not a big action film fan but I do watch them. My favortie movie for comedy would be mean girls, and dumb and dumber. One movie I am however addicted to watching a lot is the "End of Watch". I dont know why I find that movie so thrilling but I just cant get tired of seeing it. Well thats a little something about my interest in Film. I am eager to learn more about how movies are transformed into what we see on screen, as from reading the book on chapter 1 of intro to film I already am amazed at how I was not even looking at the small details that the movie makers do to grasp our attention toward the movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment